Why become a vendor at ChutneyFest?
At ChutneyFest we love to include a variety of vendors, such as food vendors that serve up tasty delicacies to our attendees, or children targeted vendors, that sell great snacks, toys and games! We also include jewellery, clothing and henna tattoo vendors, not forgetting business vendors. ChutneyFest is not only a great place to sell food and small items, it is also a fantastic promotional and marketing event that allows many to further their business outreach by communicating and publicly speaking/promoting their business, product or service.
BUILD A COMMUNITY NETWORK AND GAIN EXPOSURE
- Ability to be apart of media coverage prior, during, and post CICF event
- Communicate to the community that YOU care, and support Indo Caribbean culture!
- Have the opportunity to connect with Indo Caribbeans in a geographical close proximity, and connect on a common interest of the Indo Caribbean culture
- CICF events are established as an event catered to all ages, and provides you the opportunity to gain valuable exposure
- Exclusivity for the selling and advertising of goods/merchandise comes on a first come, first serve basis!
- This creates a fair and impartial environment, to ensure vendor and exhibition success!
If you are interested in becoming a vendor at ChutneyFest, send us a message via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below to see other easy and convenient ways to get in contact with us!
Vendor Inquiry - Contact Form
Please fill out the following form for any artist inquiries. Thank you! * Required